WHO WE ARE:
ATG Entertainment is a Charlotte NC based entertainment & production company which hosts hundreds of weddings, proms, and corporate events each year. ATG was founded in 2000 and provides audio/visual production, entertainment, multimedia, and photo booth services.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an excited and organized candidate who would love to join an expanding special events’ group. This position acts as “the face” of the company to all prospective clients, and requires a warm and professional verbal acumen during all situations. This person would help sell, design and coordinate social event solutions including but not limited to weddings, proms, and corporate events. The day-to-day may vary depending on the projects and schedule. The growth potential for this role would include greater involvement and responsibilities within the Sales Department with progression to upper management.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• You will have lots of interaction with prospects, clients, and staff
• Incoming & Outgoing calls and emails
• Pre-qualify potential customers
• Educate prospects on the value of quality service
• Invite prospects to tour our showroom to meet with our sales director
• Coordinating meetings with staff and clients
• Assist clients and event planners with logistics on specific events
• Assist with finalizing agreements and payments
• Follow up with clients & staff after events to maintain a quality experience
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
• Experience in the event industry is NOT required, but a plus!
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
• Demonstrate high energy, strong work ethic, and a sense of urgency
• Must be a people person and always willing to go over and above to serve others
• Proactive, self-starting, tenacious work habits and the ability to work independently
• Excellent communication, listening, and customer service skills
• A deep passion for special events and hospitality
• Ability to delegate, follow up, and relate to customers and staff members well
• Ability to multitask, meet cascading deadlines, and be organized
• A strong love & knowledge of music (the foundation of our company is DJ related)
ATG takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!