Apply To Be A DJ / MC
WHO WE ARE:
ATG Entertainment is a Charlotte NC based entertainment & production company which hosts weddings, proms, and corporate events. ATG was founded in 2000 and provides audio/visual production, entertainment, multi media, DJ, and photo booth services
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for charismatic, hip, well groomed, OUTGOING, dependable, fun individuals who love serving and entertaining others! If you are energetic and enthusiastic and know a lot about music – we want you.
Can you see yourself on the dance floor, holding a microphone, all guests eyes are on you while you introduce a wedding party into the room? How about getting everyone hyped up at a prom, right before you introduce the prom king and queen? Or would you find passion in working the crowd right before you bring the CEO of a company on stage to speak? If so, you could be a great fit for this position.
What this is not:
- This is not a bar or club job where you only play the music and you never get on the mic
- This is not a job where you will be breaking the hits and playing songs that have not charted yet.
- This is not a job where you will do boring routine motions over and over.
- This is not just a summer job or a job that you’ll keep just for a year
What this is:
- You will be the person in charge, on the mic, directing all the formalities of the event.
- You will be playing mass appeal songs that have made it to the top of the charts which everyone already loves and will want to hear time and time again.
- Each week will bring different clients with different visions which will give you the opportunity to create amazing memories that they will cherish forever (all our 5 star reviews prove it).
- As the MC you would be signed to a minimum 2 year agreement where you would just keep getting more and more events the longer you are with us. Many have even turned this into a long term career. Imagine doing what you love and helping create the happiest moments for people on a weekly basis for 5 – or even 10 – years!
- If this sounds exciting – this is definitely for you.
We are looking for the next ROCK STAR IN CHARLOTTE? Is that you?
- If you would be afraid to get on a stage and speak in front of 500 guests this is not for you. But if you carry confidence and can talk in front of a group without any problem, this could be your dream job!
- Must have Saturday availability and a reliable vehicle with a valid license .
- Must have a strong work ethic, willing to go over and above the call of duty
- Must truly be OUTGOING and not afraid to be in front of others.
- Must have GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Must be able to interact positively with others.
- Must have extreme attention to detail
- Must be located within a 30 minute drive of Charlotte, NC
- Must be EARLY to all events (being right on time or late doesn’t work in this business).
We provide all the training, equipment, and a great group of performers that you will learn from as well as a bunch of new friends .This will be the best paying part-time job that you ever had.We are truly looking for only the BEST people that can light up a room.
If you are interested in joining the team, click here to fill out your contact info.